FMB001 is a tracking terminal with GNSS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network to a server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications that require the location acquirement of remote objects.
It is important to mention that FMB001 has a standard OBD-II interface which lets you monitor basic vehicle parameters.
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 quad band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz);
- GPRS Multi-Slot class 12 (Up to 240 kbps);
- SMS (text, data);
- Integrated GNSS receiver;
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity.
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Built-in Bluetooth 3.0;
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- 128 MB Flash (422 400 Records);
- 170 mAh Li-ion rechargeable 3.7 V battery.
- Power supply: +10...+30 V;
- 1 digital input;
- USB port;
- OBD II;
- 2 LEDs indicating device status.
- Fast position fix;
- High Quality track even in high density urban canyon;
- Small case;
- 2 LED status indication;
- Real time tracking;
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O event;
- Sending acquired data via GPRS;
- GPRS and SMS I/O events;
- Virtual odometer;
- Jamming detection;
- Configurable using Secured SMS Commands.
- Overvoltage protection.