MSP500 is a special tracking terminal with GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network to server. Sevice contains integrated buzzer and relay for a speed limiting functionality based on a fuel pump power supply switching.
The device has internal GNSS/GSM antennas, RS232 interface for ESC/POS printer support and internal Ni-Mh battery. This device is perfectly suitable for applications that need location acquirement of remote objects and fuel pump control from overpseeding.
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 multi-band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz);
- GPRS class 12;
- SMS (text, data);
- Integrated GNSS receiver;
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity.
- Built-in relay;
- Built-in buzzer;
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- 128MB internal flash memory;
- 400 mAh rechargeable 7.2 V Ni-MH battery.
- Power supply: 10 ÷ 30 V;
- USB B-TYPE port;
- 2 LEDs indicating device status.
- Intergated Relay terminal for Speed limiting based on a fuel pump power supply switching;
- Integrated buzzer;
- RS232 interface for ESC/POS printer support;
- Fast position fix;
- High Quality track even in high density urban canyon;
- High gain internal GNSS and GSM antennas;
- 2 LED status indication;
- Real-time tracking;
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O event.
- Sending acquired data via GPRS;
- GPRS and SMS I/O events;
- Virtual odometer;
- Jamming detection;
- Configurable using Secured SMS Commands;
- Overvoltage protection.